Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Father's Day

To all the Dad's out there....


To my love, my husband, Myron as being a step-father is probably tougher than being a biological parent and to all the other step-fathers I know.

















To my brother Karl who finally gets a chance to be a father to a new son Ayden and reconnect with an older son, Pat. Plus he's a stepfather too.






Karl & Ayden
Pat & Ayden








Karl, Mac, Emily & Cindy


To my father-in-law whose witty wonderful ways has helped nourish my husband into the man he is today.
Art & Myron


To my brothers-in-law and all my friends who are fathers. 


Jer & Colin

Jer & Erica







Jon & Aaron




And to all those who have lost their fathers, like my Dad, as they are GREATLY missed.  


Dad & the kids...


Dad & I (2007)






I miss you Dad. Love you!!


♥ HAPPY 
FATHER'S 
DAY!! ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment