Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Summer Time.......



..... is pretty much over.

But first to give a quick recap of our summer.  I worked full time pretty much the first 3 weeks of July.  Not shocking for most people however I was only supposed to be part-time.  Small mis-communication error between & my employer on my part....

My summer vacation started when my Mom & Dad-in-law came out to visit the first weekend of the Stampede.  We had an exciting weekend with them.  Our first full day of our visit was the day of the Calgary Stampede.  It was one of our hottest days of summer.  After the parade we went and experienced the Body World Exhibit .


Then on Saturday we headed down to the stampede grounds despite the rain where we had tickets for the chuck wagon races and grandstand show.

A couple of weeks later, my Mom came out to visit.  We had a much deserved and relaxing time.  We made a trip to Edmonton to visit my Uncle, Aunt and Gramdma as well as we made a day trip to Banff to shop as tourists.  =)

  

Tamara and I even managed to camp for a weekend in August.

Hope your summer was fun! =)




No comments:

Post a Comment