Monday, April 11, 2011

Photo Collage

Hello:

It was a beautiful day until a storm front blew in.  But then it blew out.  Though still windy, the sun came out again.  =)

I finally finished with the photo collage, made a couple of mistakes and I ended up being close to the light switch but am quite happy with how it turned out.



Since we moved into the house, we have used Myron's king sized bed and I've been wanting a headboard for it.  Though we've been searching, we haven't found anything that we've liked so far.

One day I was watching the Nate Berkus show and he helped an audience member redesign her bedroom and used a screen as a headboard and I said to myself, 'Well, I can do that!', since we have two screens.  It isn't wide enough and perhaps a little corny but it is working for us for now.


Here to DIY!  =) Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment