Saturday, December 24, 2011

Day 1 Tag

 I wanted to follow Tim Holtz' 12 Tags of Christmas this year and finally got through reading about each tag around the 15th before I had a chance to try to make any.  This is actually the second tag as I hadn't clicked back far enough.  I don't have the Sizzix die cutting system so I had to improvise.  I downloaded the vintage noel image and fussy cut it out.  I made the unfortunate mistake of leaving the cut out on a piece of paper while the sprinkles dried.  The whole thing stuck to the paper and suffered some damage.  Though once I glued it to the tag, the damage was hidden.  I also cheated with the leaves.  I happened to go into the dollar store and found a few $1 Christmas decorations that I could improvise with and that's what I did for the leaves.  I also 'faked' the banner.



=) Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment