Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New Years Resolution

I'm sort of excited about my New Years Resolution.  At least how I hope to achieve my resolution.

One thing I would like to accomplish this year is to catch up on all my past years in scrapbooking.  When I first started, I had decided to start a few years behind and ever since I've always been trying to catch up.  It never bothered me before because I was having fun.  But now I'm feeling that I'd like to scrap our life with more recent pictures and have all the previous years completed.

Then I had an 'a-ha' moment.  I've been reading little snippets about Project Life by Becky Higgins.  And I thought to myself, why can't I use this simplified version to catch up on my past years??  So I ordered the Cobalt Core Kit and some photo pockets from a local distributor Scrapbookers Inner Circle and I can't wait to start except now I will have to go through my digital pictures and order some for the album.  =)  exciting!!!

The other day a friend & I went to Scrapbooker's Paradise North store and we did a make and take - my first one.  I was quite proud of it.  But when I go t home, I lost the little heart that was on the front so I had to redo it - not having the exact colours, it turned out not too badly:



Cool, eh?

Well I was going to add details of Tag 6 from the 12 tags of Christmas but decided that this post is long enough.  But here's a little peek at my Thankful Journal:


That's it for now.  Stay warm!  It's -30 C out there!  =) Lisa

1 comment: