Tuesday, March 13, 2012

12 on the 12th



I wanted to play along with Dear Lizzy and her 12 on 12.  The ideas was to take 12 pictures of your daily life in one day.  My hardest part was to remember to take 12 pictures.  I managed.  Here they are:

My coffee as I read blogs after eating breakfast.

Went to the gym for a workout.  Elliptical, abs, chest & triceps - really trying to get back into shape.

A pile or two of laundry to do.

Tamara's night to make supper.  Spaghetti tonight.

My hubby, home a little late from work, eating supper.

Laundry washed and folded.

Tamara having some 'down' time, face booking.

A text from my son, telling me he got accepted to a Polytechnic Institute (SAIT).

My hubby working into the evening.

Tamara cleaning up after supper.  Part of her weekly chore.

My scrapbook table and a Project Life page I'm working on.

Bed.  With fresh clean sheets.  Can't wait to crawl in.

So that was my day.  Not as busy as some days but it definitely gives you an idea of what one of our days looks like.  =) Lisa

1 comment:

  1. I love your mix of photos... especially how you added a text in there. Thanks so much for playing along! xoxo

    ReplyDelete