Wednesday, October 24, 2012

October 15 - 21, 2012

I have a bunch of pictures to share this week.

I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I made some layouts but I hadn't posted them yet as they were a gift to my brother & sister-in-law and I didn't want to ruin the surprise.  Here are the layouts:






Wednesday evening was the premiere of the movie, 'Gettin' In'.  The movie that a few scenes were filmed in our house.  Remeber these?:







Here's a few pictures from the premiere:

As well as a link to their FB page:

Gettin In Premiere

And a news article in the Calgary Herald about the movie.

A poster about the movie we saw in one of our neighbourhood restaurant/pubs:

It was really interesting and fun to see the movie up on the 'BIG' screen.  Hopefully it's successful.

On Friday, the weather that was being predicted was snowy & cold.  So I decided I'd best decorate for Hallowe'en before it got too cold:



Don't have our pumpkin yet.  But will take pictures once we do.

Friday evening, Myron & I went to Kristi's birthday (one of his employees) that she was holding at a country bar called 'The Ranchman's'  Danced a bunch of songs!  Haven't done that in SO long.  Had fun!

On Saturday it started snowing:








Looks like October is going to end snowy!  =) Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment