Friday, February 1, 2013

Way behind....

......but that's okay.

Life has been busy and I'm not going to stress about keeping up with everything.  I'll get to it when I can.

Having said that, I am going to finally post my 12 on 12 pictures.  Yay!  Then I hope to do a post on summarizing life over the past few weeks and then another post on my December Daily album. (They are done!)

For now......  12 on 12:

The water main break repair is almost complete.

The annoying squirrels who love the bird food we put out.

Playing with reflections.

Catching some light onto the tree's decorations.

Laundry.

Vacuuming.  Cleaning up after decorating.

Decorations.



Supper.

Dishes.

Little mistakes & fixes.  I covered the mistake with the heart.

That was my day!  :-) Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment